Changes to status pages: update your scripts

Fellow translators,

We've done a (big) change to status pages, in order to separate core
Gnome modules from other modules in Gnome CVS.

When status pages update next time[1], you should see:

http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/
  developer-libs
  desktop
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/
  developer-libs
  desktop
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/
  office
  fifth-toe
  extras

When we get proposals for inclusion in 2.10, we will probably move
those modules to gnome-2.10/proposed.

So, everyone (and their scripts) depending on the layout, here's a
forward notice (I think I missed the 11am GMT update, so you probably
get this only in the late afternoon).

There are more reasons for this change, but I'll separate a few:
- we no longer need to do big changes to translation-status.xml with
  each major release
- developers get stable links to generated PO/POT files for their
  non-core modules
- http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.10/top.html will show the real
  ranking for Gnome 2.10 :-)

Cheers,
Danilo

[1] Provided I didn't mess anything up, which shouldn't be a surprise
to those who know me :)