Translation status for "core" Gnome 2.6

What does everyone think of putting even the proposed modules in
categories in translation status pages where they would belong if they
were accepted?

E.g. so far, rhythmbox, gnome-system-tools, gnome-network and gdesklets
(these reside in Gnome CVS) have been proposed for inclusion in Gnome
2.6, meaning there's a chance they might get included.

I think that it's better that we add all the potential modules to
desktop category, so we would avoid the situation we had with 2.4 --
gnopernicus, gok, and other (not small at all) modules where added to
desktop category pretty late, and many translators didn't have
translations available for them.

This way, we can relieve translators of tracking which modules might
get included, and which surely won't (i.e. they're not proposed at all
by module maintainers).

This would also present a problem for some translators, if they don't
have enough resources to do a complete translation, so it would be
harder for them to decide what should they focus on (but generally,
it's easy to get that: translate developer-libs, then go on to gnome-
desktop, gnome-panel, etc.).

Even this can be solved by adding a 'proposals' category, and putting
these modules there instead of 'desktop' category. I don't think we
should remove them from their current categories, because they might
still belong there too (eg. if it's in fifth-toe).

So, anyone thinks this is a good idea?

Carlos, how would this go along with new status pages? ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo