Common configuration schema for GNOME applications

Hi,

I sent this already to gconf-list and I've received some good
feedback, I just wanted to send a pointer to that message:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gconf-list/2001-June/msg00137.html

By the way, the attachment is in html format; our version of
mailman records the attachment name correctly but stores it
with a ".bin" extension, which makes it a little hard to
browse to, but if you save it as schema.html say, you
can view it in Netscape.

Feedback and more input is both necessary and welcome!

Colm.