Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

> We should probably make a mailing list, and link to it at the bottom of
> the page, "gnotices list" or something that people can use to discuss
> stories.

Would people subscribe to the gnotices list who don't already subscribe
to gnome-list?

What if the notice-posting form had a spot for "relevant mailing list",
and automatically added a "For more information or discussion, go to the
___ mailing list" blurb to the bottom of the posting? As anti-spam
protection, instead of actually saying "evolution ximian com" or
whatever, you could just have it say "the evolution mailing list" and
have a link to the mailman page to subscribe to it, and assume people
who are already subscribed can do the math.

-- Dan