Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

Evening good people,
Ok, since I have supported turning off comments earlier this might sound
a little bad, but I have come to the conclusion that if we turn off
comments it would leave gnome.org much less lively. I think we would
want people to check in on gnome.org as often as possible and having
comments on the discussions is a help in that regard.

Strangely enough so have the comments on Gnotices gotten a lot better
lately. Think the last 4-5 stories have almost been troll/flame free.

Christian