RE: scroll bar and drop down list usability

The best scroll bars are the ones with the up and down arrows next to each
other.  Perhaps we should have a "mouse touchpad": think of the up and down
arrows next to each other, but you don't have to click on them to move up
and down.  Mousing over a arrow would move the page in that direction.  Not
very consistent with the other widgets, but handy nonetheless.

Fitt's law: I think there should be NO window borders when a window is
maximized.  If we could figure out how to make the bar of the scroll bar
flush with the window (like mozilla), the user could scroll the page with
the mouse at the very edge of the screen.

Gerry Chu