Re: [gnome-flashback] GTK+/Compiz/CSS Issues (Ubuntu 16.04)

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels <alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:

With or without compositing manager? If without than this is problem with theme + patch (in gtk+):
0001-gtkwindow-set-transparent-background-color.patch

With compositing manager of course. I have only tested these under Unity and Flashback-Compiz session. But I think, for GTK, it appears without compositor because of lack of _GTK_FRAME_EXTENTS. Those black-corners are NOT reproducible (for both csd and ssd) under mutter or metacity session. So for these sessions GTK does accept csd decoration properly, I guess.