Tomboy Peer Review

Hi,

I've finished the Tomboy docs and I have some outstanding questions to
get them to 100% completion.  I believe Shaun had done a brief review
prior to 2.30 but there were a couple missing pages.

If you check out the Tomboy git repo, there is a docs branch.  It also
has a TODO file with some of these questions and future work.

Validation issues (I can't figure these two out, all other pages
validate):

sync-setup.page:

sync-setup.page:46: element title: Relax-NG validity error : Did not
expect element title there
sync-setup.page:46: element title: Relax-NG validity error : Element
page has extra content: title

whatsnew.page:

whatsnew.page:8: element revision: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting
an element , got nothing
whatsnew.page:8: element revision: Relax-NG validity error : Invalid
attribute date for element revision

introduction.page: The Tomboy screenshot isn't showing up.  I'm not sure
why, comparing the code to projectmallard.org it looks correct.

sync-setup.page: How do I enable the PackageKit functionality Shaun
mentioned in the past so a user can click a link to install sshfs or
wdfs?

The Common Problems and Advanced Actions are stubs - I've asked for help
on the mailing list for content for those.

Lastly, how do I manage the "See Also" links?  I have a number of
duplicates.

A peer review for content would also be appreciated.  I'm sure I've made
a few mistakes and some of the language / grammar can be improved in
places.

Thanks!

Paul