Documentation at GUADEC

Hi folks,

I've added a documentation workshop to the GUADEC pre-conference
agenda on Tuesday:

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs/Documentation

I would appreciate having more core contributors there to help
run the show. This is a highly open participation event, and
I expect much of our time will be taken up guiding people who
don't have as much experience.

It would also be nice to have a face-to-face meeting where we
can have some serious planning and discussion. There's a BoF
slot available on Monday at 16:00. Paul and Milo said on IRC
they could make that. Having it before the workshop would be
nice; we could spend some time planning for the workshop.

Thoughts?

Also, I'm presenting during the main conference, and I've been
asked to present at the Open Desktop Day on Monday. Please come
fill the seats!

Thanks,
Shaun