Re: Brasero Help - In Mallard!

On 05/01/2010 06:00 PM, Harold Schreckengost wrote:
I have finished converting the Brasero Help files into Mallard; I have attached a gzipped tarball of the requisite files. If I have missed anything or made any egregious errors, please let me know ASAP so I can take it into account when I move on to the next project.

Thanks!
H. Schreck
It appears I forgot to save a few changes; writeable should always be writable. No clue why I don't always know how to spell this. Anyway, if you see any other changes that should be made, let me know!

Thanks again,
H. Schreck