Re: GNOME DVB Daemon documentation

Am 31.03.2010 19:45, schrieb Mario Blättermann:
I assume that the DVB daemon is intended to be a Totem plugin. It it is,
this manual could be a part of the Totem manual, couldn't it? Or should
this daemon also be usable for other GStreamer based stuff? What's the
current support state for any other apps?

The Totem plugin is just a frontend/viewer for the daemon, though currently the only one. Currently beside the Totem plugin there are two more GUIs, gnome-dvb-setup (assistant to setup you card/search for channels) and gnome-dvb-control (browse program guide, manage recordings, channels and devices). The Totem plugin for the most part uses the UI elements that gnome-dvb-control does, therefore you can do everything within Totem.

I see your point, it would make sense to include it in Totem. Is it possible to cross-reference documentation?

--
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl