Essential instructions for hamster-applet

Dear Mr/Ms List,

I've thrown together Hamster's essential instructions, written
using mallard markup and trying to be task oriented.

It's in the version control now and we will be linking UI against it.

Could you review the material and see if it's any good?

When reviewing, it might help to have the most recent version of
hamster installed from sources. Instructions regarding that are in
blog [2] - it's dead easy.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Regards and thanks!
Toms
P.S. I am also available via googletalk, the account email being same
as this one.

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/hamster-applet/tree/help
[2] http://projecthamster.wordpress.com/building-and-running/