[Fwd: Evolution Contacts Advanced Search parsing]

Anybody want to take a crack at writing a help topic for this?

Feel free to just write a Mallard topic.  We can look at upstreaming
this into the DocBook document.  But if we get a significant number
of Mallard topics, it could be a chance to convert the Evolution
help over.

--
Shaun