Re: "GNOME Window Manager Compliance" document

Ysgrifennodd Murray Cumming:
>On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 13:53 -0400, Thomas Thurman wrote:
>> I have attempted to write a new version at
>> http://blogs.gnome.org/metacity/2008/05/30/themes/
>> but I didn't include the details of draw_ops or geometry, which need
>> adding.
>
> Do you need help with adding your blog entry to metacity as DocBook?
> That would make it more likely to be kept up to date, translated, and
> available via library.gnome.org.

Whilst I could probably figure out how to make docbook given time, if
someone wants to volunteer to make docbook out of the blog entry they're
very welcome.  I can add the rest of the documentation to that when
they're done.

Also, there are some other documents currently in .txt format:
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/metacity/trunk/doc/
Do you think it would be worth converting those, too, so that they could
be translated?

peace

Thomas Thurman, tthurman at gnome, http://blogs.gnome.org/tthurman
You are in a maze of little twisting passages, all different.