gnome-devel-docs 2.19.1 released

I've just made the first ever release of gnome-devel-docs.
This recently revived module contains documentation for
people developing against our platform.  Currently, it
contains the Platform Overview, the GDP Handbook, and
the GDP Style Guide.  A rough list of planned documents
can be found here:

http://live.gnome.org/DeveloperGuides

Get it here:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gnome-devel-docs/2.19/

If you want to help us provide rock-solid developer
documentation to match our rock-solid platform, join
us in #docs on irc.gnome.org, or send an email to
gnome-doc-list gnome org

--
Shaun