Re: An introduction

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 03:09:36PM +0000, Patrick Costello wrote:
> John,
>
> Do you know anybody who puts documentation drafts into CVS on a daily
> basis?

I commit drafts to CVS when I have made significant changes and/or I
am done writing for the day.  This is a very common practice among
free software projects using CVS.  CVS is used as a testing and
development ground.  It does not represent the final version of the
software or documentation.  The final version are usually packaged,
released, and distributed.

--
They give you illusion that has the appearance of truth.  I give you
truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.