Re: [Fwd: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)]

That is perfectly fine with me.  I just thought the documentation in
contrib/ was not being used.  If it is then there is no reason to remove
it.

I am wondering if the Sun doc team is using the document

contrib/user-guide

is still being used by the Sun doc team.  That is a hefty 9.2M of space
and I think it is also in the gnome-user-docs module.  Do you guys have
any objections to deleting this directory?

Eric Baudais