Re: nautilus sgml viewer.

Ali Abdin <ALIABDIN aucegypt edu> writes:

> And yes, entity support is broken because we are using libxml 1.x and the
> SAX parser. According to Daniel we should switch to DOM, but we can't
> switch to DOM because we are using DocBook SGML not DocBook XML.

Sigh, I've to repeat it again:  Before installation run the SGML through

    sgmlnorm | sx

and you can use XML tools.  BTW, DOM works with SGML files, too; maybe,
libxml is limited to XML.

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,