Re: question about RMB

<quote who="Dan Mueth">

> It would be nice to reach concensus here, although I will certainly miss
> the periodic debates over this topic.

In that case, I'll disagree vehemently. 8)

Yep - I think that representing the function of each button when referring
to it is easier to understand, and more likely to stick in someone's head
than the more abstract suggestions (1, 2, 3, etc).

It may be wise - as Telsa has already mentioned - to ask about any i18n
issues this may bring up... We already know how hard it is to describe the
differences in English! :)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------------- http://slug.org.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.