nautilus help system

hi all,

been working lately on integrating the nautilus user manual in nautilus
help viewer.

I could not find anything describing the way the files are supposed to
be installed on the system.

here are my guesses:

let's say I installed gnome-libs in /gnome
/gnome/share/gnome/help/nautilus/C would contain the manual for nautilus in english
/gnome/share/gnome/help/nautilus/fr would contain the manual for nautilus in french.

As far as I can tell, no application is using the above scheme but they are using
the folowing one:
/gnome/share/gnome/help/nautilus/ would contain the manual for nautilus

There is no notion of localization at all.

The help viewer is currently constantly crashing at me for no good reason and I
am trying to fix it before proceeding further.
If someone could just tell me where i am supposed to install the files, I would
be more than happy.

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu eazel com>