Xbill docs ready for proof reading

Hello all,

My exams begin soon (far too soon) and I won't be able to work on any
docs between now and about mid november.  I've really enjoyed
documenting xbill and I'll be back in november for more documentation
action.  Until then, I understand that my document has to be proof
read by another GDP member.

I've put it on-line at

http://www.koziarski.org

From there you can download the tar ball containing the sgml and the
png images.

Best regards to you all and I'll see you after the exams :)

| Michael Koziarski                   |"Conventional wisdom is often   |
| BCA/BSc Student, OpenBSD/Linux user | long on convention and short   |
| & Objectivist.                      | on wisdom" --                  |
| http://www.koziarski.com            | Warren E. Buffett, BRK.A       |