which STUN implementation?

Hi all.

I currently need to handle STUN [1] connections in some code I'm working
around (a GObject-oriented RSS and Atom feeds management library [2]),
and I was looking for some existing implementations of that
functionality.

I see that libpurple [3] has a stun.c easily isolable and importable in
my own project, but of course I would prefer to avoid code duplication.
On the other side, I would like to link only to Gnome libraries and
limit external dependencies.

Which would be the best choice? Which Gnome's library may be suggested
to be linked to have STUN support?

Thanks :-)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stun

[2]