Re: [gnome-db] Status of Oracle support..

On Sun, 2009-11-29 at 16:55 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:

> Thanks for the examples, it helped correct the problem which was that
> the GdaDataModel's column's types
> were not set even though they were computed. (BTW I had to install the
> vala compiler to change the name and password, and I was impressed
> with it,I might try it in the future...)

Ooops.. didn't think about that. I've always wanted to learn C but don't
exactly have any mentors around to bounce my questions off of. I can
read it "ok" but wouldn't be able to write anything useful. Thankfully,
vala is a bit easier for me to follow and the fact that it generates C
will be a helpful tool for me to learn C while I'm at it. It's a win win
for me. I'm glad you like it as well.

> Anyway, the correction is now in git (master branch), tell me if it's
> OK for you.

Worked perfectly.. I appreciate the quick response!!

> You're probably right the attachment might have been removed. Next
> time you can fill a bug report in bugzilla so anyone can access the
> code.

Excellent idea.. I'll remember that next time.

SMF 8D