Re: [gnome-db] Issue with postgresql provider (3.0.2)

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Phil Longstaff <plongstaff rogers com> wrote:
> Did you see my recent patch to fix character escape processing for
>  sqlite?  Can you check it and apply it to the 3.0 branch too?

Sorry, I had forgotten that one... Thanks for the patch, it's now
applied to SVN V3.0 branch.

BTW I'm preparing the V4 version (in the V4 branch) and the database
providers are now supposed to use prepared statements and variable
bindings.

Thanks for the patch,