Re: [gnome-db] gda_connection_get_schema

"Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com> wrote:

> > Problem is that cols is always 10 ( using MySQL provider ).
>
> The GDA_CONNECTION_SCHEMA_FIELDS will _always_ return a GdaDataModel
> containing 10 columns (described in the doc: see
> ,gda_connection_get_schema() and checked everytime).

Ah, my fault. I looked at connection's schema function while I should read also provider's one.

> You probably want
> to have a look at the number of rows...

This works very well. Thanks!

However , I am a bit confused now.
Is gda_data_model_get_column_index_by_name correctly implemented then?
It uses gda_data_model_get_n_columns, which can not work ( and does not ).

Piotras