Re: Czech team membership status change

Lucas Lommer <llommer svn gnome org>, Sun, 01 Feb 2009 22:18:38 +0100:

> Ok, I agree.

Fine. :-)

> Any explicit rules for reviews?

As far as I understand, you're now able to submit proofread material and
mark translation updates as ready for submission. In other words, you can
do the same review work with Vertimus as previously with the GNOME Bugzilla
system.

See l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-panel/HEAD/po/cs for example.

Best,
Petr Kovar