Re: thanks for the patches

Jakub Friedl <jfriedl suse cz>, Sat, 08 Dec 2007 14:22:28 +0100:

> > Glad to hear you are back and recovered. Unfortunately, I have bad
> > news. I have completed one more portion of translations, which seems to
> > be about to add another item to your to-do list.
> > Fast-user-switch-applet, libwnck and metacity are concerned, to be
> > specific. A summary of all the translations is as follows:
>
> Everything should be in svn now.
> Thanks again.

Thank you for committing. Unfortunately, the libgnomekbd translation seems
to be not added properly. In the libgnomekbd trunk, po/ChangeLog and
po/libgnomekbd.pot have been touched but not the po/LINGUAS file, and the
po/cs.po file is still missing. So it'll probably need some more care.

Also, GLib and GTK+ look like they're already branched (without the
translation updates), so I've prepared appropriate catalogs for GLib
2.14 and GTK+ 2.12 respectively. It'd be nice to have them committed. A
catalog for the GLib trunk has been also updated. All the files can be
downloaded from the following links:

<http://www.bystrc.net/l10n/libgnomekbd-cs.tgz>
<http://www.bystrc.net/l10n/glib-cs.tgz>
<http://www.bystrc.net/l10n/glib-2-14.tgz>
<http://www.bystrc.net/l10n/gtk-2-12.tgz>

Regards,
Petr Kovar

P.S. I've been working on bunch of freedesktop.org translations so the
stats at <http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/cs/freedesktop.org> might get
better soon.