Re: Deleted screen never reappears in GCM device panel

Good evening Richard,

you were right: using the free driver solves the problem! The screen is now detected and color managed automatically.

Any idea who should I report this bug to? The fglrx guys?

Could you also provide me with details about the way gcm accesses the edid, since get-edid/parse-edid does not seem to be affected by this problem?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Vivien