Where/how to report crashing bug for openoffice.org-gtk openoffice.org-gnome packages?

I am helping to process some old Debian bug reports. There is a crasher
affecting openoffice.org-writer and gnome accessibilty; the crash is
linked to the Debian package openoffice.org-gtk
It is an old bug, and it still exists in the latest packages (2.4.0 RC1)

I want to report the bug upstream (ie, to gnome)

I can't see how to report bugs for this package via bugzilla.gnome.org

It is not listed anywhere that would be at least half obvious, in my
humble opinion.

regards
Tim

--