Re: Bug 327185

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:31:14 +0100, Miguel Ag�miguelaguero gmail com> wrote:

Bug 327185

I think that must to change the priority to:
Severity=Critical, Priority=High
this is correct

furthermore, our simple-dup-finder tool tells us that there are no duplicates, so the problem is likely to be unique. I commited the changes you suggested, and also confirmed the report, i.e. set it to state NEW.

I suggest you join us on IRC (evening European time, afternoon or evening U.S. time) and we will guide you triaging a few reports. Eventually you will obtain permissions to change reports.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach siemens com