Nautilus-Actions 2.29.2 is out

Hi every body,

We are pleased to announce the last development release of
Nautilus-Actions. It is the second development release which will
lead to the upcoming 2.30.

What is it ?

    Nautilus-Actions is an extension for Nautilus file manager which
    allows to add arbitrary items to Nautilus context menus, menubar
    and toolbar.

What is new in this release ?

    Lot of bugfixes and major enhancements :

    - An API is defined, which let us have more than one I/O provider;
      this prepare in particular the arrival of a desktop I/O provider.

    - GConf I/O provider is now a dynamically loaded plugin.

    - Gracefully manage the read-only items, whether the action has
      been made mandatory by a sysadmin, or the I/O provider
      being itself not writable at all, or locked by a sysadmin.

    - Ability to assign a keyboard accelerator to a predefined action
      via the nautilus-actions-run new program.
      nautilus-actions-run will automagically take into account the
      current Nautilus selection and apply it to your action (#435820
      reported by Frederic Ruaudel).

    - Let a sysadmin lock down its configuration by setting a mandatory
      GConf key "/apps/nautilus-actions/mandatory/na-gcond/locked" to
      true (#325520 reported by Frederic Ruaudel).

    Nautilus-Actions has now a plugin architecture, to read and write
    menus and actions.

Nautilus-Actions 2.29.2 is available for download at

    ftp://pwi.dyndns.biz/pub/tarballs/nautilus-actions/
    http://www.nautilus-actions.org/downloads/
    http://download.gnome.org/sources/nautilus-actions/2.29/

    sha1sum: 467f512ed08ac2b2286e9abe3449eb656f49b92a
     md5sum: 84f4f7957318b8e09b4f6ffcbaad855b

Home page is here: http://www.nautilus-actions.org

Bug reports are always welcomed at http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

All questions relative to Nautilus-Actions can also be posted on its
dedicated mailing list available at
http://pwi.dyndns.biz/mailman/listinfo/nautilus-actions-dev.

Have a lot of fun with it !

Regards,