Rygel the GNOME UPnP Media Server

Hi!
 gupnp-media-server project has been moved to GNOME SVN[1] under the
new name, Rygel[2]. Currently it's a basic implementation on top of
GUPnP[3] and Tracker4] but I'll be putting a lot of time and love
staring from next week to turn it into a very great project. Special
emphases will be put into making it fit the UPnP needs of GNOME. It is
mostly written in Vala.

 This would be a very good time to convince me to implement all the
features you would want to see in a UPnP Media Server so I can add
them to my TODO file. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali Khattak