GSQL 0.2.1 released.

In this release we fixed some bugs:

 - Issue 7 (oracle-engine: SIGSEGV with TIMESTAMP data type)
 - Issue 10 (restoring the window state after restart is fixed now)
 - Issue 6 (mysql-engine: case sensitive on the database object names)
 - Issue 17 (fix FreeBSD build)

Buildsystem was cleaned up (Now the files are installed according to standards).

Debian build routines rewritten from scratch. Fixes for RPM building.

There are also several improvements:

 - oracle-engine: scanning of tnsnames.ora - you can select alias name from the drop-down list, or simply start typing the name of an alias and get suggested autocompletion.

 - option to switch window to fullscreen mode

 - the logon window now includes action by default. you do not have to aim to click "OK", just press Enter.

First, I would like to thank the developers Dmitry Oboukhov (Debian) and Pavel Shevchuk (Fedora) for a great help in adapting build on these distributions. I hope to see this project in official repositories of these distributions in near future.

Also thanks to all who wrote bug reports! Thank you all!  I'm looking forwards to see more bugreports ;-)

Download page: http://gsql.org. There are binary packages available for Fedora 10 (x86, x86_64), Fedora 9(x86, x86_64), Ubuntu 8.10 (i386, amd64).

Happy New Year everyone! Merry Christmas!

See you next year!