GNOME 2.19.1 Released!

GNOME 2.19.1 Development Release
        ================================

        Welcome to the new GNOME development cycle! Please fasten your
        seat
        belt: you're going to see a lot of exciting new changes!, new
        features!, new bugfixes!, new translations!, new documentation!.
        Lots
        of modules have great plans for 2.19 and if you're willing to
        help,
        there's a lot of areas where you'll be heartily welcomed! Don't
        hesitate to ask how or where you can help. If you don't even
        know
        where to start, just send a mail to our fantastic gnome-love
        mailing
        list.

        This is our first development release on our road towards GNOME
        2.20.0, which will be released in September 2007. New features
        are slowly
        arriving, so your mission is simple : Go download it. Go compile
        it. Go test it.
        And go hack on it, document it, translate it, fix it.

        To compile GNOME 2.19.1, you can use GARNOME
        (http://www.gnome.org/projects/garnome/, which supports users
        and has
        additional/different modules available), or the jhbuild
        (http://www.gnome.org/~jamesh/jhbuild.html) modulesets (which
        use the
        exact tarball versions from the official release) available at:

               http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.19.1/

        The release notes that describe the changes between 2.18.1 and
        2.19.1
        are available. Go read them to learn all the goodness of this
        release:

        platform - http://download.gnome.org/platform/2.19/2.19.1/NEWS
        desktop  - http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.19/2.19.1/NEWS
        admin    - http://download.gnome.org/admin/2.19/2.19.1/NEWS
        bindings - http://download.gnome.org/bindings/2.19/2.19.1/NEWS

        The GNOME 2.19.1 release is available here:

        platform sources -
        http://download.gnome.org/platform/2.19/2.19.1/
        desktop  sources -
        http://download.gnome.org/desktop/2.19/2.19.1/
        admin    sources - http://download.gnome.org/admin/2.19/2.19.1/
        bindings sources -
        http://download.gnome.org/bindings/2.19/2.19.1/

        WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
        --------------------------

        This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
        buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and
        hacking
        purposes.  GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate
        development status.

        For more informations about 2.19, the full schedule, the
        official
        module lists and the proposed modules list, please see our new
        shiny
        2.19 page:

         http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/

        We hope you'll love it,