Re: A Terible Problem with accessibility of Gnome

Thanks, just to say I really appreciate this input!

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 11:29 AM Rynhardt Kruger via gnome-accessibility-list <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org> wrote:
I definitely think image recognition has improved a lot, both in speed
and accuracy. However, even a difference like 50 milliseconds may be
noticeable by an experienced screen reader user, especially if one
uses speech at 400 words per minute or more. This is one of the
reasons why many blind users (including myself) still prefer the
text-mode console over a graphical terminal for command line work. The
graphical terminal is certainly very usable and works well for some
scenarios,, but there is quite a noticeable difference in performance
when using the text-mode console.

Regards,

Rynhardt