downloading multiple files

Hey There,

How many of you good people use Sendspace? You see, I am wanting to
download multiple files from a certain folder on Sendspace. Rather
than downloading one file at the time, a most painstaking process
to say the least, I am hoping that the gnome terminal will allow me
to mark a bunch of files and/or links and then accomplish a
download consisting of multiple files. The sendspace wizard doesn't
seem to be effective in Linux. Either that, or I can't quite figure
out how to use it; it makes little to no sense.

Does gnome allow one to go through a pile of files and/or links and
mark them before starting a download? Are any of you familiar with
the sendspace wizard for Linux? I am using Ice Weasel as my web
browser.

Thanks in advance.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/