Re: Wiki page outlining latest magnifier framework

Hi,

Related to the issues:

* Managed: this property was never used AFAIK. The intent of this was
to notify the magnifier to not map the ZoomRegion, because the client
doesn´t finish to configure it´s properties so flick and jagging is
avoid.

* PollMouse: this was added because Orca started to control where the
mouse should be draw, whit this property the application that will do
this work can be controlled. I guess that the idea now is to move
entirely the draw cursor logic into the magnifier, so this must be
deprecated.

* SourceSize and TargetSize must be user preferences. I guess that
they will not be modified frequently, but I don´t have data to support
this affirmation.

Best regards,
Carlos.