Re: Unity Update

Hi Alan,

On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 07:23 -0800, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> How about "Are there any a11y implications in the plan to move
> Unity from X11 to Wayland?"   (I really have no idea if Wayland
> provides any of the underlying infrastructure needed or not.)

	The move to wayland will not be too sudden I suspect ;-) the people
working on it say it is not ready yet. Also - I don't really see Unity
causing much grief for the atk/at-spi2 side of a11y (FWIW) - though yje
WM piece will need love.

	HTH,

		Michsel.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot