Re: Opportunity to Contribute to GNOME Accessibility: Orca Performance Improvements

Hey Steve.

I'm stripping off the other lists.

> What do you see as the criteria for being on this page? We might be
> able to move some items from
> http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/GetInvolved/SmallTasks
>
> or expand on those there, especially for Caribou.

The SmallTasks page looks like it could use some updating. Beyond that:

1. In general I agree with you: That sort of content would be the sort
of thing that would fit on the Opportunities page.

2. I think that any task we identify as an "opportunity" -- be it a paid
one or a volunteer one, a big one or a small one -- should be better
defined. (e.g. along the lines of the Orca Performance Improvement
Work). Without a specific set of objectives associated with the broader
goal, and without a "go to" person, it can be hard to get involved.

Might make for an interesting team meeting agenda item. ;-)

Take care.
--joanie