Call for Mentors

We have been working with HFOSS.org in our second year now on
a11y-related projects for their student interns.  Its a very good and
important relationship we have with GNOME-A11y and HFOSS.

The summer internship begins June 1st and we had a mentor and proposal
worked out for this year.  Unfortunately, that mentor has faced a
personal emergency and has to back out.  (Very understandable but
unfortunate.)

We need volunteers who are willing to propose an interesting
a11y-related project for the students to work on this summer and be
willing to mentor via email or IRC couple times a week or so.  These
students are very bright and self-sufficient and I know whomever
volunteers their time and proposal will enjoy a lasting relationship
with the students.

Please, send your proposals ASAP so we can review them.

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Marketing Team Lead