Re: FW: Vinux 3.0 Released!

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com> wrote:
> I guess the next question for all of us is, do we have a compiled list
> somewhere of A!!Y-oriented distros?

No, but that would be very cool.  I know there's Knoppix Adriane,
Vinux, Belin, and now Linux Acessível 10.04.  There are also efforts
on the speech-recognition front, primarily around using Naturally
Speaking to Drive Emacs, but there are also effort to port NS to Wine.
 Can we start with this list, and flesh it out?

Bill