Re: GTK and accessibility

Hello,

I've tried to use those flags also with Ubuntu Lucid and ldtp 2.0.2 with similar
results.

In particular, when the script is launched from the gtk application, I get:
[Errno 111] Connection refused

Is this really an LDTP problem or an accessibility problem? I mean, if I had
used pyatspi directly, would I have got the same result?

Best regards,
    Javier