Re: SPECIAL #a11y Meeting this Wednesday!

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 10:53 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
> From: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <suserocks bryen com>
>
> > On Wednesday, one of the chapter schools would also like to participate
> > with GNOME-A11y mentorship, Western New England College.  They would
> > like to come to our #a11y IRC channel and discuss with others in our
> > team ideas about what projects to select and whom can mentor with the
> > students.
>
> Is this meeting a additional #a11y meeting? I mean that the Thursday
> meeting is not cancelled, right?

This is in addition to our regular weekly meetings.  The only purpose of
this Wednesday's meeting is to meet with the students and see what we
can do to work together for HFOSS.  As that can take time and a lot of
back and forth questions, there wouldn't be time to focus on our regular
agenda.