gnome integrity problem

Well, first see if you have gdm, if so run it and if successful try to
log in.  You will not hear anything till after you have logged in.
Now check the file .xsession-errors in the home directory of the user
and that should give you a hint.

on Sunday 06/07/2009 Jude DaShiell(jdashiel shellworld net) wrote