Next Meeting Agenda

As a reminder, we will have our timeshifted a11y meeting on Monday,
February 23 in the #a11y channel on gimpnet at 20:00 UTC.  In your local
area, that is
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=23&month=02&year=2009&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Agenda items to discuss are:
- HFOSS Visual Audio project proposal  (I'd like to get this wrapped up,
so if you can continue to read and comment on that thread, it would be
appreciated.)

- Proposed A11y Hackday.  (Discuss what direction we want to go in and
recommend a date and start spreading the word to the general GNOME
community.)

- Other topics anyone wishes to bring up?

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member