Re: WebKitGTK+ a11y hackfest

Many thanks Xan!

I think this was a very productive meeting. I really appreciate the questions you asked and how you are going about this. It gives me a lot of confidence that you are the right person to be doing the a11y code inside WebKit.

Fingers crossed that we can get the base (i.e., no ARIA expectations yet) support ready for 2.28.

Will

Xan wrote:
Hi everyone!

Today we held a small a11y hackfest at #webkit-gtk, where Willie and
Joanmarie were so kind to introduce to us basic a11y technologies and
we disscused a bit the plans for the future of a11y in WebKitGTK+.
Here is the log of the event for those interested:
http://webkitgtk.org/logs/a11yhackfest-20090409.txt

Cheers, Xan