REMINDER: Meeting at 0200 Today!

A reminder that today (or tomorrow depending on where you are) we will
have our regular weekly IRC meeting at 0200 UTC in #a11y on the gimpnet.

One topic to be discussed is ways to encourage universities to adopt
a11y projects for their students with us providing mentorships.
PockeyLam and I already had a meeting to discuss this yesterday and
we'll be bringing up the topic for broader discussion in today's
meetings.

If there are other topics you'd like covered, say so now.  :-)

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member