Re: Orca and minimalist X environments (was Re: accessible routers)

Hi.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 11:20:18AM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> I'd rather recommand to continue to use the linux text console (much
> faster) and switch to X only when needed.
>
> Samuel

The problem with this is you loose the ability to cut and paste data
from all the running apps on the system.  Recent problems with
gnome-terminal forced me to return to the console for most of my work.
Suddenly, I had 2 distinct systems running on the same computer.  Data I
needed to use in a Gnome app wasn't available from my console apps.

          Kenny