Re: gnome a11y documentation Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee

David/Steve/Willie:

Lots of people have complained for a long time that the GNOME a11y
documentation is in poor shape.

I think what would be helpful to me would be if someone were to put
together a proposal of how the website *should* look.  From a high
level, how should we break down the information to make it easy for
people from all different walks of life to find the information they
need?

I suspect it would be easier to find people willing to volunteer to
actually update and reorganize the information on the website if there
were a more clear map of where we want to go.

Perhaps we could create a page on the Wiki with ideas of how the
information should be reorganized so that we can get feedback from
everybody before we try to take a stab in the dark?

Brian

The accessibility docs are begging for a refresh/rewrite... if you can find the time ;) I'm sure you'd do an awesome job.

cheers,
David

Steve Lee wrote:
Nice one, and I'm happy to contribute.

Will: FYI re docs, there should be an article on GNOME a11y, AT-SPI,
pyatspi, accerciser etc in the December issue of Python Magazine which
will subsequently be available for open use (CC'd) such as a11y.org or
gnome docs. I'd be interested in doing more.