Re: About the mini-howto I'm writing

Hi Nath,

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 11:05, Nath wrote:
> OK. Very good idea !
> Then I've done that and here is the url :
> http://natux.free.fr/gap/inst_gnome2_accessibility.txt
>
> Thanks in advance for  all your help improving this text.

	I get the impression that you built at a sweet spot; now gnome-mag
depends on Gtk+2.2 and gnopernicus has an (unconditional?) dependency on
gnome-mag, it's going to be really tough for anyone to build gnome-mag /
gnopernicus.

	We probably need to recommend not using magnifier support, and make the
gnome-mag support in gnopernicus optional. Building a multi-head gtk+ is
just too difficult for most users.

	Apart from that - it looks great :-)

	Regards,

		Michael.